What's new

Bought Some More Silver Today

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I picked up $166 "pre1967" face at 9.8 times face value.Also picked up $40 in 1967 silver and $16 in 1968 silver.Been a good couple of weeks.Hopefully this keeps up. :icon_thumright:

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    112 KB · Views: 378
Upvote 0
I hope that is Canadian. How do you find this stuff? Also, be careful not to overload your extension cord there, dont want to have a fire.
 
All Canadian silver.I advertise on an internet classified site,stating that i am looking to buy gold and silver coins,jewellery,bullion,etc.I also put flyers up at convience stores . I pay a fair price and have an excellent reputation. I have quite a few repeat customers.
 
I guess you've done the math to determine if 9.8x face for 80%ers is a good deal or not.

If so, nicely done.

We just get so spoiled "buying" it for face. 8)
 
Congrats.

So could you tell me more about how you're doing this. You're running classified ads and flyers to buy gold and silver? It's working? How do you calculate what you'll pay for what ppl bring in? I've thought of doing this myself. You can PM me if you'd rather.
 
I wish here in Canada you could still go to the bank and buy halves.The last time I tried i got 2 rolls of brand new halves.
 
Used to go to Canada every summer starting back in '64.I think they've got the neatest coins.Oh to travel back in time and load up on coins.Love those coins with canoes,beavers,caribou,polar bear.Keep it up you are getting neat stuff.Love to be in the lake of the woods right now!
 
I'd say you did pretty good, if those are all canadian. No way I'd pay it for 40%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom