Look at it under a magnifying glass If you see a bunch of tiny dots making up the image it is modern for sure. If it is all solid colors it is original or a very good repop. Ha.com can help you if you don't see any dots. Someone will need to see it as a picture won't do!

This was a the point where hearing the clicking noise from the chain that was bringing you up to the highest point Where are you thought we’re gonna die and then gravity took over. The actual roller coaster you where sitting in and rattled back-and-forth so much you thought it was going to fly off the track at any minute it was the scariest roller coaster out of any new modern roller coaster made. 
No it's from the area code where I grew up.. Thanks for your story that was great..
Yes I collect old drug bottles hey what can I say it’s from a past. LolOh ok because in the 70-80’s The was something called the 714 lemon which was also known as quaaludes. Bill Cosby made them famous in his case. I’d tell you more about them but I can’t remember.View attachment 1660728 Yes I collect old drug bottles hey what can I say it’s from a past. Lol
