D DetectorRob Jr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 46 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter quick draw pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 29, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Will I need to buy a 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter if the only types of earbuds / headphones I have are 3.5mm ?
Will I need to buy a 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter if the only types of earbuds / headphones I have are 3.5mm ?
TheHunterGT Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 1,250 Reaction score 1,848 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2019 #2 Yes you will...it has the 1/4 inch connection on the QDP.
D DetectorRob Jr. Member Joined Aug 27, 2019 Messages 46 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter quick draw pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 30, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Ok thanks! I'll get one from BestBuy