Bounty Hunter customer service

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
I'm sure you've all heard about the great customer service from Garretts,whites,etc. I own two BH Detectors and I lost one-half of the assembly to hold the coil to the shaft. Unfortunately its a black plastic piece- -no metal insert so no chance of detecting it. Looked everywhere- couldn't find it. Contacted BH at Bountyhunter.com , asked about a replacement part and BH customer service replied,asked for My mailing address and will send a replacement FREE of Charge!!
Can't beat that!!
HH

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
similar thing happened to me, adjusted coil angle........justa swinging.....then i get a signal, its the coil nut!!!!

redlined

Jan 15, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,Excellerator 4.5x7,Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202
My shaft broke between the top and bottom pieces. I called their customer service to order a new part. The lady on the other end asked for my address and when I purchased it. She said she'd send me a replacement part for free. A few days later there it was, only instead of sending the lower half, they sent me a whole new shaft. Can't beat their customer service with a stick.

NewbieTR

Dec 31, 2007
Memphis
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Quick Draw II
My power/sensitivity switch went South on my 505 while still under warranty. I contacted BH and told them I didn't care to send my unit back to them because I had a hunt trip coming up. They said no problem and sent me the switch free of charge. I installed it myself and we are up and running.

Indiana-Fred

Greenie
Dec 15, 2007
Evansville Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bountry Hunter - 505
same here - broke the battery comp. door on my 505.. called BH to get a new one and told them
it was not the machine but my FAULT.. they still sent me the door and also sent a 2nd one
and also for free..... Guess they know how this customer service thing should really be done

rennie

Aug 26, 2007
New Braunfels, Tx
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
:coffee2:The customer service from BH cannot I repeat CANNOT be beat. I sent my 202 in for some work. They fixed it and sent it back free of charge. The only bad thing was they sent it by :tard: FEDEX, and it set on a dock somewhere and it was soaking wet when I got it back. Water was running out of the package. I raised HECK with :tongue3: FEDEX and got no where. :tard:FEDEX sent it back to BH and they again fixed my 202 with a new board and everything. I will go BH again but will not use FEDEX.

Rennie :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread