Hi all

alan1572

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2024
I’m from liverpool UK but now living 20 miles away in Lancashire, I’m now hooked on metal detecting but sadly where I live there’s not much history so organised digs are normally an hour or 2 each way, hopefully I’ll have some interesting finds to show soon

I’m from liverpool UK...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: UNITED KINGDOM for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

I’m from liverpool UK but now living 20 miles away in Lancashire, I’m now hooked on metal detecting but sadly where I live there’s not much history so organised digs are normally an hour or 2 each way, hopefully I’ll have some interesting finds to show soon
Welcome, we are happy to have you join us. I bet you find there is more close to than you realize with England's history, the possibilities are endless.

Hunt the hills the goodies are there.:thumbsup:

Welcome. There is the beaches not far from you yes?
I have a friend in the UK that detects beaches and waterway areas and payed for his detector soon enough doing it. He isn't a member here or on detector sites though.
Good luck.

Welcome. There is the beaches not far from you yes?
I have a friend in the UK that detects beaches and waterway areas and payed for his detector soon enough doing it. He isn't a member here or on detector sites though.
Good luck.
You’ve inspired me to go to Southport beech on Tuesday 🤣

Welcome to the forum, and the hobby, from Oregon, USA!

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back