TheHunterGT
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2015
- Messages
- 1,250
- Reaction score
- 1,848
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central California
- Detector(s) used
- Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Decided to finally bench test my sons BHGD and see what this $60-70 bad boy can do. Not a depth monster by any means....but the recovery speed and discrimination capabilities just might leave some people impressed for the price tag.
Enjoy!
If embedded video does not work -----> https://youtu.be/gYM7Tuq-Xq4
Enjoy!
If embedded video does not work -----> https://youtu.be/gYM7Tuq-Xq4

I'm definitely a coin shooter first since I gold prospect during the spring/summer months. I just don't care to dig the entire gold range at parks or lakes due to all the trash that come with it - but more power to the guys that do. If I miss some 24K ring full of diamonds...so be it. Many time I will notch in the nickel range and only dig it when I am pretty confident it is not a tab. So maybe a ring someday. But in most cases...a single tab is one to many.






