bravobob
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2017
- Messages
- 329
- Reaction score
- 2,167
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Santa Barbara,Ca
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Feb 16th,2017
Has anyone tried a DD coil on their Prospector or Tracker IV (same machine)?
I found , CORS DD coils for the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 , since the BH 3300 and the BH Prospector/Tracker both use the same accessory BH coils ( 10in magnum and the 4in shooter) . The CORS coil will plug in.
Any thoughts ?
Has anyone tried a DD coil on their Prospector or Tracker IV (same machine)?
I found , CORS DD coils for the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 , since the BH 3300 and the BH Prospector/Tracker both use the same accessory BH coils ( 10in magnum and the 4in shooter) . The CORS coil will plug in.
Any thoughts ?
Last edited:

I'll have to save up some $ and get that coil. As for the Pioneer 202 (it's a relabeled quickdraw 2 that was "made" for Walmart)...it does take the 4" nugget & 10" magnum coil. Thanks for the review. 

I have seen a few F75's sell for $300 or less. A buy like that will give you instant depth. 10 to 12 inches on a quarter depending on the soil. Good Luck, this is the best hobby ever.







