What's new

Bowling Green KY Artifact Show

1AB Hunter

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville KY
The show that used to be held in Owensborro KY is being held in Bowling Green at the Sloan Convention Center Off Scottsville Rd Saturday and Sunday Hope to see some of the people who post on this site there I am going to be there at around 1:00 tomorrow Let me kow if you are going to be there
 
Upvote 0
I'm going Dave. I'll text you when I get there or vice versa. :hello:
 
Okay, so far that's three of us. It's hardly a baseball team but we'll see who turns up tomorrow LOL
 
Tmodel!! will be there with out the bells on, Terry










t
 
Anyone know who paged me at the show? Huntress said she heard my name paged to come to the authenticity table that someone wanted to talk to me. Just curoius as to who it might have been.
 
No but we stood there looking in case you happened to have made it down. :laughing7:
 
I wish I could have made it but since I had to work tonight and tomorrow night from 5:30 pm to 5:30 am I just couldn't swing it. Maybe next year.

I will be at the Ripley, Ohio show next February. It's usually the 3rd weekend in the month and I always set up about 6 to 8 tables there every year. I'll let you know more when it gets close and give you directions. It's a really good show and very easy to find.
 
Steve!! wish you could have made it to there were three of us standing some where close to the coa table while waiting to see if you would show up. Tmodel!! guilty of that call! Terry
 
good show, meet some really great people at BG show. terry
 
see Dognose`s!! post calendar, Baxter Tn. nov, [6]th!!! Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom