What's new

Box 10.2

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Skunk.

That's 5 boxes this week. 1 90%, 1 40%, 1 2008D, and three skunks. I think I have two more to pick up tonight.

I think the skunks build character.
 
Upvote 0
I think the skunks build character
thats a good way of looking at it. and if this is true then Shake-n-Bake has more character than anyone i know....last count was like 85 skunks in a row. :o
 
Anyone that can stand as many skunks in a row as he's had should be eligible for sainthood. I've seen one or two scare folks off.
 
Yep, the do stink. Lugging those heavy half boxes back and forth when they're skunks makes you wonder if it's worth it.

I hope I don't have to endure 50+ of them. Not sure I could make it.
 
What is worse is when the skunks are full of bright and shiny 1995 halves. Every single last one of them. That makes for a monatenous CRHing day let me tell ya.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom