What's new

Box 22, Ben’s, Gold + w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Box 22, Ben’s, Gold + w/pic

I forgot I had a box ordered at one of my banks. I went in to ask for loose and rolls and they said “do you want to p/u your box”? Well yea!! Not a bad either if I say so myself.

2-1964
2- Ben Franklin
11-40’s
and a gold Plated 1992d

I wish they could all be this good.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_007.webp
    ScreenHunter_007.webp
    56 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
Really nice box. Congrats.

Just don't forget about it next time or they will think you take them for granted. :)

HH.
 
awhitster said:
Box 22, Ben’s, Gold + w/pic
I forgot I had a box ordered at one of my banks. I went in to ask for loose and rolls and they said “do you want to p/u your box”? Well yea!! Not a bad either if I say so myself.
2-1964
2- Ben Franklin
11-40’s
and a gold Plated 1992d
I wish they could all be this good.
Not a bad box at all Bro. Maybe mine not quite as good but read how my two boxes today went so far........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom