What's new

Box 29, 30 and 31 and a $300 Bag w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Box 29, 30 and 31 and a $300 Bag w/pic

I picked up 3 boxes today and a $300 bag from a coin machine. In 2 separate boxes I got a 1971 with 1960-1985 stamped on it and another, a 1983 with 196-1980 stamped on it. The 1971 looks like silver or silver plate. Not sure what they are for.

Box 29, skunk except the extra dated 1971.
Box 30, 3-40% and a Ben
Box 31, 4-40% and a extra dated 1983
$300 bag, 1-1964 and 2 40%

Not bad.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_008.webp
    ScreenHunter_008.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 224
  • ScreenHunter_007.webp
    ScreenHunter_007.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
Re: Box 29, 30 and 31 ad a $300 Bag w/pic

I think we are the only ones still in town for the weekend so I will post here also. SWEEEET finds, U R the MAN!!!!
 
Re: Box 29, 30 and 31 ad a $300 Bag w/pic

utah hunter said:
I think we are the only ones still in town for the weekend so I will post here also. SWEEEET finds, U R the MAN!!!!
I work a roteting shift so I am off during the week and 7 days off each month. To many crowds on a 3 day weekend so I don't go anywhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom