What's new

Box o dimes...

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Box o' dimes...

Brinks clear rolls... thankfully I didn't have to search only to find nothing.

Have a box of halves,$10.00 loose (pretty sure there wasn't anything in those but I try not make it obvious what I'm looking for and throw them in my bag) and 4 rolls hand rolled from a bank I hit 6-8 months ago. Hope I have better luck on the halves.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Box o' dimes...

You'll hit a jackpot. Just keep looking and it'll soon happen.
 
Re: Box o' dimes...

Most people on here say dimes come at the rate of 1 per $100-150. After doing maybe 6 boxes I think my rate is 1 per $500. I usually get one every other box. Sealed boxes no less. My box of halves did much better than any I've gotten in 2 months. I'll post in a new thread latter its almost bedtime for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom