What's new

Box o dimes

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what we want to see!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1542823272.819701.webp
 
Upvote 0
2 enders or 3?

Good luck!
 
That looks like fun! Best of luck and keep us posted soon!
 
Two.
 
When I get my dimes, I like them as "the dirtier the better I like it", nice box, hope it's a bunch of AG.
 
Wow that's crazy. Sorry to hear. The odds are ridiculous
 
Dibdab....two enders......havent searched any rolls yet!! Tomorrow!!
 
Oh cool. I thought your search produced only 2. Good luck again!
 
Update!! First roll had a silver in it....and was picked from a spot away from the enders! Could be an epic dime box.....gobble gobble
 
UPDATED: One silver in the 2nd roll!!
 
Total was 8....very happy
 
So... All Rosies or... Never hunted coin rolls and am curious to know.
 
Yes, 1964-d, 1963-d, 1962, 1956, 1953-d, 1947, 1950, 1951-s
 
Dibdab....two enders......havent searched any rolls yet!! Tomorrow!!

Congrats on the finds. But how can you have a box of coins in the house overnight and allow those rolls to sit unmolested?
 
Meg.....patience my friend....patience. I think of it as foreplay....[emoji16]
 
LOL. I know about deferred gratification but hey, we're only human!
 
Nice ! My average per box is about 1.5 silvers ( or less )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom