What's new

Box o dimes

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what we want to see!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1542823272.819701.webp
 
Upvote 0
sweet finds love to find silver
 
my dime roll white edges are always sailboats:BangHead::BangHead:
 
Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Gosh, I love looking at Silver Porn pictures, great job.
 
my dime roll white edges are always sailboats:BangHead::BangHead:

PEA, know what you mean. Opened a cwr from the bank for our till at work. Saw a nice white rim.....Canuck!! I'll save the brick wall demo work for you!
 
I snag every crap Canada coin off the machine magnets--- zero cost during the dumps--- will sell Canada coins on Ebay for exchange or lower, buyer can check for errors---

silver boats & caribou are a rare treat---- but those :censored: Loonies in $ rolls really hurt :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom