port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
,---- still have plenty of string
. photos of the winners Tuesdaymy 2ND box got pounced on tonight,--------it will have a lot less weight when I dump it Tuesday----- AND----- now I need TWO MORE KITES & TWO MORE KEYS,---- still have plenty of string
. photos of the winners Tuesday
Congrats and good for you!
Whatever you do - resist the urge to say something like I did last year such as "I'm thinking of working toward a CRH Franklin half set..." Saying that is the kiss of death!




I love my cat
---- AND.... Kat Timpf

--- silver is just a way to pay the bills-- sucks to live in NY



