Box of 2010 P dimes, still worth it?

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
wharghoul said:
Just got my first full box of 2010 P's. Haven't opened any rolls, but I've end searched and it's definately a full box.

Is there still a premium to be had this late in the year or should I set them free and move on? :dontknow:

Ebay seems to still have somewhat of a prekmium on them, although I don't know why. they rae not rare.

I guess maybe coin stores and some people are putting them away in BU condition for the future, and maybe won't pull them out for 10 yers or so. An investment int he future.

I've set free four boxes so far. tried to sell them on Craigs LIst, and got no takers, even at small premiums.

OP
OP
wharghoul

wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD
Thanks,

Setting them free this afternoon.....

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I still have a box of 2000-D halves that I got ten years ago. Not much of a market for them still. Although I haven't seen any full unopened rolls on Ebay for a while. I did sell one lone single nice 2000-D for $3.00 (shipping included) couple weeks ago. With Feebay, I made like a dollar on it. You can save them but you wonder how long you have to hold the bag. Maybe if you have a ton of money sitting around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread