What's new

Box of Halves 3/15/2010 - Skunk

atx_kt

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Box of Halves 3/15/2010 - Skunk

No keepers in this box, but I'll be back to try again another day.

Happy hunting to all! :)
 
Upvote 0
atx_kt said:
Box of Halves 3/15/2010 - Skunk

No keepers in this box, but I'll be back to try again another day.

Happy hunting to all! :)

Do several Boxes or more than that if you can, we do 6 to 20, or 14 this afternoon in fact; usually we get a couple skunks in the multi box orders but not all of'em.
 
obediah said:
atx_kt said:
Box of Halves 3/15/2010 - Skunk

No keepers in this box, but I'll be back to try again another day.

Happy hunting to all! :)

Do several Boxes or more than that if you can, we do 6 to 20, or 14 this afternoon in fact; usually we get a couple skunks in the multi box orders but not all of'em.

I know i would if i could......but cant afford more than 1, when i can afford a whole box
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom