GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I hadn't gotten many boxes of anything lately since I have been doing almost exclusively bags, so I decided to try a box of nickels tonight.
Did pretty well.
1 - 1943-P War Nickel
1 - 1944-P War Nickel
1 - 1942-D
24 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1940(2), 1941(2), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S, 1946(2), 1948, 1949, 1952, 1953-S, 1954-D, 1955-D, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(4), 1959-D(3))
2 Canadian (1985(2))
Did pretty well.
1 - 1943-P War Nickel
1 - 1944-P War Nickel
1 - 1942-D
24 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1940(2), 1941(2), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S, 1946(2), 1948, 1949, 1952, 1953-S, 1954-D, 1955-D, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(4), 1959-D(3))
2 Canadian (1985(2))
Upvote
0








