What's new

Box of nickels

999digger

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
I did a box of nickels. There was no silver :( , but I did get 19 pre 1960 nickels. I got 1 1939.
I also did $60 in dimes, but I got skunked.(The first time I actually got skunked)
HH
999digger
 
Upvote 0
Hope you get some better luck on the Nickels, they've been treating me well as of late...
 
Ltrain said:
Hope you get some better luck on the Nickels, they've been treating me well as of late...
Thank you Ltrain. Best of luck to you too.
 
Tried $10 in nickels last week with my halfs and got my first not date buff. :icon_thumleft:
 
999digger said:
I did a box of nickels. There was no silver :( , but I did get 19 pre 1960 nickels. I got 1 1939.
I also did $60 in dimes, but I got skunked.(The first time I actually got skunked)
HH
999digger
Thats about the same results i get, but theres usualy 1 buff or war nick to make up for the low amount of old nicks
 
999digger said:
I did a box of nickels. There was no silver :( , but I did get 19 pre 1960 nickels. I got 1 1939.
I also did $60 in dimes, but I got skunked.(The first time I actually got skunked)
HH
999digger

Is it just a plain ol' 1939 or a 1939-D?
 
BttleDiggerDrew said:
999digger said:
I did a box of nickels. There was no silver :( , but I did get 19 pre 1960 nickels. I got 1 1939.
I also did $60 in dimes, but I got skunked.(The first time I actually got skunked)
HH
999digger

Is it just a plain ol' 1939 or a 1939-D?
The nickel is just a plain 1939. I get these plain 1939 nickels a lot here.
 
999digger said:
BttleDiggerDrew said:
999digger said:
I did a box of nickels. There was no silver :( , but I did get 19 pre 1960 nickels. I got 1 1939.
I also did $60 in dimes, but I got skunked.(The first time I actually got skunked)
HH
999digger

Is it just a plain ol' 1939 or a 1939-D?
The nickel is just a plain 1939. I get these plain 1939 nickels a lot here.

Keep at those nickels, they are the only ones treating me right lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom