What's new

box of pennies

zartan7779

Full Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
new hampshire
Detector(s) used
a cheap $75.00 ebay one
ok bought a box and got these

wheats x10 1942 -s,1944,1946 ,x2 1947 , 1951,1953-d,1956,1957-d,1958-d

1969-s
1971-s
1973-s
1974-s
also got some 70's like mint for collection

i know that those minted s are not super rare but i am happy to get them

bought $20.00 in nickels and got these
1939,48,52,53,56,58
not too bad but not too great eithier

will update when i get more to add thanks for looking

jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds :D but you may want to save all copper pennies from before 1982, they have value of about 2 cents each.
 
Good job, hope you find a 1909 vdb. I am not big on pennies, i just take all my weeties and put them in a bag. I am tired of digging them up I want silver and gold. I keep all Indians, now i love digging them up out of the ground. Try dimes some time, just buy a few rolls at a time. I am only spending $40.00 a week on this hobby so I can spend the clads for gas to go to work for the week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom