What's new

box today bi-centennials what do you think

fatsmahoney

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
Got a box today and 14 of the rolls were all bicentennial except one coin in the rolls and that one coin was always an uncirculated 1992-p every time a 1992-p what do you think of this the coin was always right in the middle of the roll the box was a brinks
 
Upvote 0
very strange, but I have had some similar to that. Doesn't make sense if they are in a big hopper and machine rolling.?????
 
That is weird......not sure what to make of it. I would have said coincidence but with 14 of them I just have no clue???

The 92-P was right in the middle if these rolls?
 
i would unwrap the whole roll and right in the middle i would see a crisp sharp reed on the coin and before i looked at them i would say to my wife how much you wanna bet its a 1992 and sure enuff it was this really makes me wonder if these rolls are being searched but out of the whole box I got 5-40% and 1 90% so who would or how would this happen
 
I had a box last week that was laced with uncirculated 2001Ds both ends of almost every roll was those 01s and in the very middle 1-4 coins was bi-centennials .... hmmm some almost like your 92 boxes ... ended up with 1 40% ... weird Brinks boxes that is for sure ???????????????????
 
I had the same experience with whole boxes being Bi's or solid 92's, 96's, etc. with the occasional flyer in the middle - all well circulated.
The bank told me they used a local supplier.
I asked if they could get me bags instead of boxes and put an end to that problem.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom