Scott (Mich)
Sr. Member
Hi All,
I found 18 40% keepers in the two boxes I picked up on Friday. I was for the longest time getting boxes dated 2004, these two were dated 2007 so I figured they would be duds, but they ended up being ok.

Yesterday my wife cleans out all of her change and asks me if I want to take a look at it. I said "sure". She had about $5.00 in cents which I found two wheaties. I think about a quarter of them were pre-82 copper.
In the dimes she had only about a roll all together. I found only my second circulation silver dime ever. My first was back in '72 or '73 when my mother gave me a dime to put in the church offering plate (it was a '64-D), I told her it was silver and I wanted to keep it so she gave me another dime for the collection plate.
In Nickels out of about $4.00 I found one silver war nickel, a 1943, and one other pre-1960.

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mid-Mich)
I found 18 40% keepers in the two boxes I picked up on Friday. I was for the longest time getting boxes dated 2004, these two were dated 2007 so I figured they would be duds, but they ended up being ok.

Yesterday my wife cleans out all of her change and asks me if I want to take a look at it. I said "sure". She had about $5.00 in cents which I found two wheaties. I think about a quarter of them were pre-82 copper.
In the dimes she had only about a roll all together. I found only my second circulation silver dime ever. My first was back in '72 or '73 when my mother gave me a dime to put in the church offering plate (it was a '64-D), I told her it was silver and I wanted to keep it so she gave me another dime for the collection plate.
In Nickels out of about $4.00 I found one silver war nickel, a 1943, and one other pre-1960.

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mid-Mich)
Upvote
0







