Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2009 #1 Searched four unstamped boxes of halves today. All skunks. Upvote 0
ugotit22 Bronze Member Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 1,774 Reaction score 569 Golden Thread 0 Location The Dirty Shire Detector(s) used Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro Mar 9, 2009 #2 dont feel bad hartford i did my two today 1 skunk 2- 1 40%er out of 28 boxes since the first of the yr iv only gotten 24 silvers
dont feel bad hartford i did my two today 1 skunk 2- 1 40%er out of 28 boxes since the first of the yr iv only gotten 24 silvers
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Mar 9, 2009 #3 I got mine coming this Wednesday. I have 9 coming maybe I will do better. Last 7 had two keepers. It hurts knowing three weeks ago I was pulling 15 per box at least and now this. Ahhh... Guess it was not meant to last Eh Rich? Golden Silver
I got mine coming this Wednesday. I have 9 coming maybe I will do better. Last 7 had two keepers. It hurts knowing three weeks ago I was pulling 15 per box at least and now this. Ahhh... Guess it was not meant to last Eh Rich? Golden Silver
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Out of 55 boxes I have ever ordered 22 were skunks. So I'm never really surprised.