What's new

Boxes and Hand Rolled Today

davew0710

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Got two Brinks boxes today. Did OK, but nothing great on boxes.
Box 1 5 40%
Box 2 3 40% 1 Walker 1 72s Proof 1 1986 Liberty commemorative

The hand rolls were much better.

I want to thank Mr D Stewart for leaving the 9 40% in his 27 rolls.
The next bank gave me $500.00 in hand rolled. These gave me another 8 40%
Total of 25 40% and 1 90%

Not a bad day after being skunked yesterday on $590.00 worth of halves.
 
Upvote 0
HaHaHa ! Congrats ! I too, have found 40% coins in obviously searched rolls.
I guess some people just don't save them.
 
NaturalJWL said:
HaHaHa ! Congrats ! I too, have found 40% coins in obviously searched rolls.
I guess some people just don't save them.

Me too when the rims were dirty and missed- I always check date on iffy ones, have saved more than a few Silver's doing so.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom