What's new

Boxes of Large Dollars

seattleMD

Full Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Anyone ever been lucky enough to find a bank that had or will order you a box of large dollars? If so, have you had any lucky finding keepers in the box?
 
Upvote 0
I'm not sure where the ones I got came from. I don't ask questions. They were in the old heavy canvas bags. The metal tags were all corroded like they had been sitting for a while. I had thought of them being loaded with silver. NOT :stop:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Oh no she would not get wrath from me... Just polite education.

BTW I just found a bunch of boxes of halves that have been setting for a long time but can not get to them until next week. Also several bags of IKE's.

Cat
 
Cat J said:
Oh no she would not get wrath from me... Just polite education.

BTW I just found a bunch of boxes of halves that have been setting for a long time but can not get to them until next week. Also several bags of IKE's.

Cat
Shhhhhhh. Watch out or Jeweler Dave will poach them out from under you...LOL
 
Nope he will just trade me one of his gold coins for what he wants. LOL

Dave send me a coin. I have NO gold.

Cat
 
Cat J said:
Nope he will just trade me one of his gold coins for what he wants. LOL

Dave send me a coin. I have NO gold.

Cat
I do now. See my new post, Thanks JD. :thumbsup:
 
Yes I saw that... what did you have to trade?

LOL
Cat
Very nice Dave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom