What's new

Boxes or Trays

HunterOfSnakes

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I'm completely new, and would like some thoughts, or where you have been most lucky. I'm thinking of trying half's here in Maryland, in the next week!

Thanks !
HOS
 
Upvote 0
The problem with tray searching is that of volume. I will go to many banks and they don't have any halves at all. With boxes you at least have a lot of coins to sort through. The problem with a box is that you then have a lot of coins to dump. I have not done a box yet myself, but I do have one on order I hope to pick up next week.

What I did was to start with trays and also ask for rolls. You should get a feeling about which banks are hit up by other CRHers, and some tellers might offer to order a box for you without you having to even ask. Once you have identified a good dump bank or three then start with boxes and see how they perform.

HH
 
My finds increase exponentially when I started doing boxes vs scanning trays.
 
Sent you a pm. Md is a small state with a lot of hunters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom