What's new

Boy, did I make a crackerjack of a find today..

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made a short hunt at a new site, and a few minutes at one of the old home sites. Picked up all the coins at the new location, and on the way out tried my luck at this old home site I've hunted before. That's where I found the Crackerjack piece. Not much to show, but I enjoyed being able to get out in the cool weather.
 

Attachments

  • td1.webp
    td1.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 612
  • td2.webp
    td2.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 611
  • td4.webp
    td4.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 617
  • td3.webp
    td3.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 615
Upvote 0
Cool, a find is a find. :icon_pirat:
 
Looks like a "prize" to me!!
 
that token alone would make for a great day
 
Almost Identical Treasurehound. I guess we are in the club.
Thanks for all the comments. Happy Hunting.....
 
:D :D :D Jeff and I found the WHOLE SET like that in a yard a couple of weeks back. We were going to post it just because the shear amount of them that we found. They weren't the exact type like yours but VERY similar: the cheap thin tokens......and we found a token with each president on it, needless to say, we had a whole pouch of them before the day was out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom