What's new

Boy do i got my work cut out for me......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
ordered these last week and have been working on them ever since.
il let you know what shows up.
wish me luck
keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC03113.webp
    DSC03113.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC03115.webp
    DSC03115.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
you'll get to em if you don't get side tracked playing guitar hero! :headbang:
 
hope u have a rydel
 
That's exactly what I do in a week + 1.
$75 a night - fun, easy job- no work!
Hope you find some IH's!
 
That's a lot of weight sitting in one spot - hope you have strong flooring heh heh. Good luck on the coppers.
 
Holy cow dude, the most I've done in a day was 4 boxes, and i had to roll them! And the best part was I averaged 2 wheats a box, and i got thousands of 88's 83Ps, 72s, WAM years, so i had to constantly check for errors because those are the main dates i search.
Good luck and pace yourself :icon_thumright:
 
ugotit, may I suggest saving the wrappers and making wrapping paper out of all them? I have thought of this myself on many accounts. haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom