Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just saw news reporter on fla. beach - 3 guys hunting with dtorm still raging - he heard from a reporter in Sebastian area that guys were pulling out spanish silver - some big ones and im sure many others will produce old 1900s gold and silver in a few days
i would be flying down this weekend but cant risk it with my feet still bad
good luck if you get in down there - im jealous

Upvote 11

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
just saw news reporter on fla. beach - 3 guys hunting with dtorm still raging - he heard from a reporter in Sebastian area that guys were pulling out spanish silver - some big ones and im sure many others will produce old 1900s gold and silver in a few days
That’s gotta make you mad to not be able to just pick up and get on a plane when the hunting is good. I had a similar experience although my foot healed faster than your situation. I was out on our annual camping trip to Ontario, looking forward to 5 days of detecting in beautiful weather and crystal clear water. We got there later in the evening, unpacked and got started making a fire. I decided to start breaking up some branches for kindling and I found a bigger limb in the bush and dragged it out. I started stomping on it really hard to try and break it. I hit it so hard with my foot and didn’t see a sharp piece sticking out of the log and it went right through my flip flop and sliced all the way into my foot. I could barely walk it was so bad but I got the wifey to get me some water proof bandages. Still did some detecting but It wasn’t enjoyable. Take care Casper hope you can get some hunting done soon.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....your right.....I guess ill pack the car and go. Loading up now.....should be there for the falling tide today. Just got word that my favorite couch is available. Not sure who is right, but im hearing all kinds of different stories.....so.....I guess I'll check for myself ? I'll stay until Sunday night......unless I find something that makes me stay longer !! Woooo hoooo here we go !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That’s gotta make you mad to not be able to just pick up and get on a plane when the hunting is good. I had a similar experience although my foot healed faster than your situation. I was out on our annual camping trip to Ontario, looking forward to 5 days of detecting in beautiful weather and crystal clear water. We got there later in the evening, unpacked and got started making a fire. I decided to start breaking up some branches for kindling and I found a bigger limb in the bush and dragged it out. I started stomping on it really hard to try and break it. I hit it so hard with my foot and didn’t see a sharp piece sticking out of the log and it went right through my flip flop and sliced all the way into my foot. I could barely walk it was so bad but I got the wifey to get me some water proof bandages. Still did some detecting but It wasn’t enjoyable. Take care Casper hope you can get some hunting done soon.
Mother nature got you back for stomping on her limb.
You should be more prepared-axe, saw, chainsaw.......:laughing7:
Sucks when a simple act can wreck the pleasure so quickly.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well....your right.....I guess ill pack the car and go. Loading up now.....should be there for the falling tide today. Just got word that my favorite couch is available. Not sure who is right, but im hearing all kinds of different stories.....so.....I guess I'll check for myself ? I'll stay until Sunday night......unless I find something that makes me stay longer !! Woooo hoooo here we go !!
Best of luck Bart.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Half reale mexican mint for casper