Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #1 I dug this bracelet a few months back. Its made of copper and has different animals depicted on it. I am thinking it may be related to the boy scouts or cub scouts but i can't find anything that would confirm my suspicion. Any ideas? Thanks and HH!
I dug this bracelet a few months back. Its made of copper and has different animals depicted on it. I am thinking it may be related to the boy scouts or cub scouts but i can't find anything that would confirm my suspicion. Any ideas? Thanks and HH!
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,011 Reaction score 9,190 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Oct 8, 2019 #2 Costume jewelry, imo. Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #3 I was a scout years ago and not saying it's not a scouts bracelet but I've never seen it before. It may be costume. Nice find. Upvote 0
I was a scout years ago and not saying it's not a scouts bracelet but I've never seen it before. It may be costume. Nice find.
Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 Thread Owner #4 I suspect scouts because of the animal images. They look very close to scouting images I have seen in the past. Especially the wolf, bear and eagle. Upvote 0
I suspect scouts because of the animal images. They look very close to scouting images I have seen in the past. Especially the wolf, bear and eagle.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 8, 2019 #5 I think I have seen those in Native American gift shops in the 70's. There were belts like that also. Upvote 0
I think I have seen those in Native American gift shops in the 70's. There were belts like that also.
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2019 #6 not scouting related Upvote 0
K Keith Jackson Hero Member Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 756 Reaction score 882 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: Other Oct 8, 2019 #7 I am unaware of any moose being involved in scouting. Upvote 0
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 9, 2019 #8 on Etsy for $ 21.60 Item details Vintage from the 1970s Material Copper Dimensions Bracelet length: 7.5 Inches; Bracelet width: .50 Inches This is a new old stock copper (stamped on hook) bracelet. Upvote 0
on Etsy for $ 21.60 Item details Vintage from the 1970s Material Copper Dimensions Bracelet length: 7.5 Inches; Bracelet width: .50 Inches This is a new old stock copper (stamped on hook) bracelet.
Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2019 Thread Owner #9 Simon1 said: View attachment 1760173 View attachment 1760174 on Etsy for $ 21.60 Item details Vintage from the 1970s Material Copper Dimensions Bracelet length: 7.5 Inches; Bracelet width: .50 Inches This is a new old stock copper (stamped on hook) bracelet. Click to expand... Simply amazing! Thank you everyone for your input. Another "What is it" solved. HH everyone! Upvote 0
Simon1 said: View attachment 1760173 View attachment 1760174 on Etsy for $ 21.60 Item details Vintage from the 1970s Material Copper Dimensions Bracelet length: 7.5 Inches; Bracelet width: .50 Inches This is a new old stock copper (stamped on hook) bracelet. Click to expand... Simply amazing! Thank you everyone for your input. Another "What is it" solved. HH everyone!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2019 #10 Great I'd I found one similar to yours a few years back It is a nice find Upvote 0