What's new

Boy scouts?

Jerry1NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
514
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray pinpointer, Minelab CTX3030
I need a little help to id this. Found at 7" in a old schoolyard. Looks like a boy scout logo to me. Maybe a tie clip? ???
 

Attachments

  • clip front (800x600).webp
    clip front (800x600).webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 406
  • clip rear (800x600).webp
    clip rear (800x600).webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 381
Montana Jim said:
Cub Scouts neckerchief slide.

Jim's right :thumbsup: Great find :icon_thumright:

:wink: RR
 
Upvote 0
Nice find and another great ID MJ :icon_thumleft:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
Boy Cub Scouts neckerchief slide.
Jim got it!

Jerry,

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear.
 

Attachments

  • Neckerchief_slides.webp
    Neckerchief_slides.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 5,913
Upvote 0
30 years ago I bought some land in Hernando co Fl. near SpringHill. As I travelled about I saw a sign that said old Boy Scout Camp. It was abandoned then...

Might be a great place to hunt.
Hernando County Florida Incorporated and Unincorporated areas Spring Hill Highlighted.svg
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom