What's new

Bracelet or ?

pistol-pete

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
644
Reaction score
761
Golden Thread
0
Location
Custer County, CO. at 9300 Ft.
Detector(s) used
1970 Garrett Hunter, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this today. Thought it was an I.D. bracelet, but funny ends. Any thoughts? IMG_0212.webp Forgot to mention, it is silver plated brass.
 
Last edited:
I would say yes... although I have never seen this exact one.

Has a watch band look thpugh.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. I agree , looks like a bracelet to me too.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe from a leather dog collar?
 
Upvote 0
I think it may have had a sliding keeper for those funny ends
 
Upvote 0
Thanks s2ndjetli you nailed it. Very cool. appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom