What's new

Brand maybe??

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
Found this today at a colonial site ??? too big to be a ring but looks like maybe a broken brand or something :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0111.webp
    IMG_0111.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0112.webp
    IMG_0112.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 316
A little chunkier than the typical wax seal but that's what it looks like.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Spiders said:
Iron Patch said:
A little chunkier than the typical wax seal but that's what it looks like.

yahtzee :headbang: I think youre right IP, my first :hello2: :laughing9:


I'm not placing any bets on that idea yet. :tongue3: You'll have to find a match... looks pretty hefty.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
Iron Spiders said:
Iron Patch said:
A little chunkier than the typical wax seal but that's what it looks like.

yahtzee :headbang: I think youre right IP, my first :hello2: :laughing9:


I'm not placing any bets on that idea yet. :tongue3: You'll have to find a match... looks pretty hefty.

whatever it is id like to see its match.. i cant find anything like it
 
Upvote 0
On the reverse are scars of where 2 iron pins were attached, please measure the distance between the two, I believe it will be circa 26-28mm :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722
Replies
3
Views
396

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom