romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2023 #1 Any ideas? Looks like the arms on the sides may have swung out...it's brass. Thanks! Attachments 20230509_135742.webp 386.4 KB · Views: 121 20230509_135738.webp 661.6 KB · Views: 91
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,836 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2023 #2 All I know with mechanical arms that swing out, would be some type of engine governor. However, I’m not seeing it in this unit. Good luck. I’m sure someone will know.🍀 Upvote 1
All I know with mechanical arms that swing out, would be some type of engine governor. However, I’m not seeing it in this unit. Good luck. I’m sure someone will know.🍀
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 9, 2023 #3 Cool! Clean it up and see if anything moves? Upvote 1
Doubter in MD Bronze Member Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 2,173 Reaction score 3,026 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 10, 2023 #4 Tony in SC said: Cool! Clean it up and see if anything moves? Click to expand... That's what SHE said. The thing looks familiar to me but I can't place it. Last edited: May 10, 2023 Upvote 0
Tony in SC said: Cool! Clean it up and see if anything moves? Click to expand... That's what SHE said. The thing looks familiar to me but I can't place it.
C ColtsPop Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2018 Messages 221 Reaction score 320 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2023 #5 Gate lock Upvote 0