pcolaboy
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2006
- Messages
- 916
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pensacola, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer XS
Hunted a friend's dirt pile today and found a beautiful copper/brass cross. I'm not Catholic but it looks like a Rosary chain cross. Can anyone take a crack at identification and age? This same yard has yielded lots of British and Spanish colonial artifacts in addition to American.
Before soap and water

After soap and water

Negative Image

Before soap and water

After soap and water

Negative Image
Pcolaboy
Before soap and water

After soap and water

Negative Image

Before soap and water

After soap and water

Negative Image
Pcolaboy
. I helped my buddy dig to repair his sprinkler system and some of the soil was pretty compacted.
. I'm just curious to know if I'm looking at a fairly contemporary cross or something much older and interesting.
It looks like an old one! 8) You always have some awesome finds to share, PCB! 






