chrisdigs
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2015
- Messages
- 250
- Reaction score
- 309
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Now that is interesting. Looks like a toy copy of a rope tension drum. Nice find.Found this thin copper sheet, shape looks like a rope tension drum.
It measure's about 2" X 2"
What do you guys think![]()
I think I see a few attachment remnants on the back, wonder if some sort of insignia for drum corps.....found a a CW site I suppose.
That sure looks like it to me. Awesome work. Thanks for taking the time toThat was from an artical I found on line that took me to a book from my collection. Charles Harris western campaigns page 209....found it.

www.britishmilitarybadges.co.uk
Thanks for the link. If it is CW period . I would think it would be a very rare find.come, btw very awesome find you got there. Here is the article that I refered to....
![]()
Inspired by a Drum Insignia
“You discover treasures where others see nothing unusual.” -Old Chinese sayingwww.timelinesmagazine.com
Thanks for the research, again looks pretty similar, don't know if it would be British being found here in Tennessee but you never know. Thanks Again![]()
Drum / Drummers Proficiency Arm / Sleeve Band Trade Badge - British Military Badges
This is an origina Drum / Drummers Proficiency Trade Badge for sale. In good condition. Please see our other items for more original WW1, WW2 & post war British military cap badges for sale including other Drum / Drummers Proficiency Sleeve trade badges.www.britishmilitarybadges.co.uk
Wow, the ropes on the drum looks identical.