P Phishfarmer Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 786 Reaction score 1,328 Golden Thread 0 Location Petersburg Virginia Detector(s) used Deus, Others Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 3, 2018 #1 Found this pretty deep in an area I've been digging some CW relics. I don't have a clue what it is. Any help would be appreciated. The coin beside is a modern nickel. Attachments thing 1 (1).webp 137.6 KB · Views: 126
Found this pretty deep in an area I've been digging some CW relics. I don't have a clue what it is. Any help would be appreciated. The coin beside is a modern nickel.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 #2 ..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :.. Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 #3 Bolt latch. Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 #4 Upvote 0
P Phishfarmer Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 786 Reaction score 1,328 Golden Thread 0 Location Petersburg Virginia Detector(s) used Deus, Others Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 4, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Eeeesh. That's where I meant to put it. Upvote 0