Kingrich Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 176 Reaction score 410 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Makro racer2 Garrett ATpro FisherF2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2018 #1 Found at a colonial cellar hole. No idea what it could be..
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2018 #2 Don't know but I believe I have seen something like that before, but where Upvote 0
A Anduril Bronze Member Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 1,239 Reaction score 1,602 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 29, 2018 #3 Maybe a clock hand? (hour?) Upvote 0
Kingrich Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 176 Reaction score 410 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Makro racer2 Garrett ATpro FisherF2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2018 Thread Owner #4 I thought clock hand at first but I couldn’t find anything online clock related that looked like this... Upvote 0
I thought clock hand at first but I couldn’t find anything online clock related that looked like this...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2018 #5 That or a door lock key cover Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #6 This piece looks like something I should recognize, but unfortunately it doesn't look familiar? Hope you get an I.D. Dave Upvote 0
This piece looks like something I should recognize, but unfortunately it doesn't look familiar? Hope you get an I.D. Dave
randazzo1 Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 1,746 Golden Thread 0 Location New York, NY Detector(s) used Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #7 Maybe some sort of curtain/window hanging mount. It looks like a rope or pull wrapped around the center “spindly” thing. Upvote 0
Maybe some sort of curtain/window hanging mount. It looks like a rope or pull wrapped around the center “spindly” thing.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #8 Perhaps... Upvote 0
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #9 it's old Upvote 0
Kingrich Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 176 Reaction score 410 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Makro racer2 Garrett ATpro FisherF2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 Thread Owner #10 Here’s a pick of an antique clock hand I found online.. there are some similarities. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #11 Kingrich said: Here’s a pick of an antique clock hand I found online.. there are some similarities. View attachment 1666238View attachment 1666239 Click to expand... I gotta say I think hes right Upvote 0
Kingrich said: Here’s a pick of an antique clock hand I found online.. there are some similarities. View attachment 1666238View attachment 1666239 Click to expand... I gotta say I think hes right
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 1, 2019 #12 AARC said: Perhaps... View attachment 1666235 Click to expand... Or a pepper mill or coffee grinder handle... Upvote 0
AARC said: Perhaps... View attachment 1666235 Click to expand... Or a pepper mill or coffee grinder handle...