What's new

Brass suspender clip?

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful day, so I had to get out. But no good places lined up, so I went to the city park. Don't expect much anymore...so when I go, I usually try to concentrate on nickel signals hoping to find what others leave behind.

Today's digs

Finds050215.webp

Brass suspender clip?
Heart shaped brass tag, no inscription
(3) Wheatbacks 1935, 1940-S, 1956-D

The suspender clip rang in just under nickel, but it was so steady a signal it warranted investigation. Has a patent date of 1855 on it.

Suspenderclip.webp

Appears to be in pretty good shape for how long it has probably been in the ground.

PBS
 
Upvote 12
Exact same style we find on CW battlefields. But yours is in much better shape!
 
that's a nice one, I like how the patent dates are usually on them!
 
Very nice intact clip there, those things tend to be very fragile in my experience, sweet save there :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom