S Self Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 11 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2018 #1 Any ideas what this may have been used for. It was found in Anne Arundel county close to Baltimore Maryland
Any ideas what this may have been used for. It was found in Anne Arundel county close to Baltimore Maryland
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2018 #2 I noticed this was your very first post - so, while you are waiting - let me say Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Upvote 0
I noticed this was your very first post - so, while you are waiting - let me say Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 9, 2018 #3 Hey Self Welcome to Tnet ! Your first picture is out of focus...can we see a better one . Gary Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Mar 9, 2018 #4 Given where it was found, I’d say it’s highly likely to be a pickers check token, used to pay farm workers. Like here: https://patch.com/maryland/annearundel/american-farm-picks-checks-annearundel Upvote 0
Given where it was found, I’d say it’s highly likely to be a pickers check token, used to pay farm workers. Like here: https://patch.com/maryland/annearundel/american-farm-picks-checks-annearundel
S Self Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 11 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2018 Thread Owner #5 updated photos. thanks for the replies. I never would have thought it was picker check token Upvote 0