What's new

Brass Tinkler

Rege-PA

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
621
Reaction score
329
Golden Thread
0
Check out the Brass tinklers on this sites "Found Today" forum.
Truly amazing!
 
Upvote 0
Wow! Could it be a tinkler breastplate??? Is anyone aware of such a thing?
 
Last edited:
This makes me want to buy a metal detector.... Pretty amazing, I couldn't imagine

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
 
Exceptional. Congratulations.

Make sure you don't clean out the tinklers thinking they're filled with dirt, they were often stuffed by hand with different materials. What may look like dirt & debris may actually be something quite different and rare.
 
Guys,

You should click the link or the banner at the top and leave your comments for the finder. Rege-Pa was nice enough to post the find here, but I don't think he was the finder.

Joshua
 
Joshua..........I could only dream of such a great find, realizing where it was first posted, I thought others here should see this item and appreciate it`s significance. Artifacts like that peel back the pages and now we have a better idea of just how some of these item were worn.
Mk4125, the finder has just entered the Fur Trade and I`m sure he will make other interesting discoveries!
 
Joshua..........I could only dream of such a great find, realizing where it was first posted, I thought others here should see this item and appreciate it`s significance. Artifacts like that peel back the pages and now we have a better idea of just how some of these item were worn.
Mk4125, the finder has just entered the Fur Trade and I`m sure he will make other interesting discoveries!

No kidding I was out with the detector on a Shawnee sight yesterday, didn't find much of anything, superb find.......
 
This makes me want to buy a metal detector.... Pretty amazing, I couldn't imagine

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only guy who doesnt detect on here. Glad Im not alone!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom