Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2009 #1 This tube was found at the beach recently. I believe it is brass. Could it be part of a boat engine? Thanks. Attachments i6.webp 22.8 KB · Views: 344 i5.webp 19.4 KB · Views: 351
This tube was found at the beach recently. I believe it is brass. Could it be part of a boat engine? Thanks.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 25, 2009 #2 It looks like part of a boat cable but could be a lot of things. Upvote 0
beaks Full Member Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 174 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location texas Detector(s) used garrett 2500 May 26, 2009 #3 its an old radio antenna with the chrome worn off. Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Jun 8, 2009 #4 good answer sounds solved to me Upvote 0
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Jun 8, 2009 #5 beaks said: its an old radio antenna with the chrome worn off. Click to expand... I like this guess,that is what I was thinking when I seen it. fortbball9 Upvote 0
beaks said: its an old radio antenna with the chrome worn off. Click to expand... I like this guess,that is what I was thinking when I seen it. fortbball9