- #1
Thread Owner
I Don't get it
How can Banks be so lazy and loose with their cash 
Did the Place Close & Not make plans for the Banks to Come retrieve their Machines/cash ?
2 Things come to Mind though , They ignored the reject tray
and in at least 2 cases it looked like the Lock Box was not even Connected securely.
I'm a little Hesitant to believe this ? You ?
How can Banks be so lazy and loose with their cash Did the Place Close & Not make plans for the Banks to Come retrieve their Machines/cash ?
2 Things come to Mind though , They ignored the reject tray
and in at least 2 cases it looked like the Lock Box was not even Connected securely.
I'm a little Hesitant to believe this ? You ?
Last edited:

In Philly this is regular practice without owning a demolition company.






