What's new

Breaking News.. This just in

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel free to print any breaking news here, especially if it's unfit for print. :tongue3: The top stories today.

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.
When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said 'No change yet.

A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.
The police are looking into it.
 
Man loses key to apartment: He gets no newkey :tongue3:
 
I've got hundreds of these: :wink:

Schools move to ban mini marshmallows; Students using them as earplugs to sleep through class

Egyptian cab driver runs over escaping mummy; Responding EMTs run out of bandages


Feel free to print any breaking news here, especially if it's unfit for print.

(I consider this is a "family" site. I am NOT going to post the Helen Keller one.... :o ) :D
 
I think my favorite headline was from a couple of years ago, It went like this, Global Warming Convention Cancelled Due To Cold Weather.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom