What's new

Brevard county Florida. Good Spots?

akehayias

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the forum but have been detecting for quite some time now. Was wondering if anyone else was from brevard county that might be able to give me some expert opinion on good places to search? Im pretty sure Wickham park is the only one off limits. Not sure where too many others are though. Obviously the beach SHOULD be good but has been pretty shoddy lately.
 
Welcome akehayias! No clue on Brevard Co., but check out the state forum or club forum.
Much information is here.
Peace ✌
 
I called Brevard County parks yesterday seems to be not a problem. Just not in ball, soccer, golf etc. fields green grass. I called Wickham not in play area stay away from kids mentioned. Use common sense good to confirm with authorities. Like one mentioned just leave your foot prints with Happy Feet.
Remove the junk make it look better then when you came.
I did your beach's Saturday cost me for parking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom