What's new

Bridle rosettes

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
10,876
Golden Thread
0
Got this at cavalry site/ 1870 church area .I was hoping to clean it up fully but it's to far gone and fragile. At least it's got a rope border. The other is cracked brass.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4076.webp
    IMG_4076.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4075.webp
    IMG_4075.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Upvote 11
Got this at cavalry site/ 1870 church area .I was hoping to clean it up fully but it's to far gone and fragile. At least it's got a rope border.
Found one similar last year.soaked in vinegar an blackened with inhibitor. Yea mines full of holes an fragile too. Nice find!
 
Got this at cavalry site/ 1870 church area .I was hoping to clean it up fully but it's to far gone and fragile. At least it's got a rope border. The other is cracked brass.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom