Brinks boxes what color ink are they using in your area, has it changed recently

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brink's boxes what color ink are they using in your area, has it changed recently

The Brinks boxes in my area were printed with brown ink but a few months ago they started showing up printed in yellow ink. They look like Loomis boxes accept for being double stacks of 25 rolls each as opposed to a single stack in the Loomis boxes

Brinks could have just change the ink color and print on their boxes but I have been wandering if they are no longer rolling halves and Loomis is actually handling all the halves. Interestingly, Loomis seems to have recently change the boxes also they no longer have holes in the boxes. They look just like the Brinks box accept a single stack height.

The paper rolls are different but it just seem a little odd.

Upvote 0
My brinks boxes are flat boxes, brown cardboard with yellow ink (made by NF String) with white and yellow NF string rolls inside.

Ive got both types of brinks boxes first brown then yellow and now back to brown, The yellow ones look older but ive had better luck with the brown.

Happy hunting!

Ive got both types of brinks boxes first brown then yellow and now back to brown, The yellow ones look older but ive had better luck with the brown.

Happy hunting!

I have to agree the brown boxes seem more productive

They are using black wrappers here, it was olive before, then white $25 dollar coin wrappers turned inside out, then black wrappers with big text (like Garda), now black wrappers with smaller text this week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back