What's new

# Brinks Boxes.....

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well was not too good this time, my worst production of Silver to date;
Box 1 46s Liberty, 64, and a 67
Box 2 Skunk with hundreds of shiny 1997's
Box 3 a single 64 and 3 %40'ers

Got 2 Boxes coming from a new Bank that uses Loomis on Thursday, hoping for decent number of finds.
Am getting good handling them now did 3 Boxes of Halves & rerolled & boxed them in 2 hours & 38 minutes.
 
Upvote 0
your brinks boxes are better than mine, i am on a current skunk streak with brinks boxes 15 in a row.
 
Yeah obediah, Some would be envious of those finds. Keep movin forward.

Golden Silver
 
No offense, but hopefully you will get the same rerolled and boxed halves back, so another CRHer doesnt.

I know it really sucks when you get a box and it is all rolls somebody has searched and carefully tucked the ends back so they look new. I don't see them too often, but when I do it is a real drag.

PS I am assuming that you reroll them in the original wrappers.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
No offense, but hopefully you will get the same rerolled and boxed halves back, so another CRHer doesnt.

I know it really sucks when you get a box and it is all rolls somebody has searched and carefully tucked the ends back so they look new. I don't see them too often, but when I do it is a real drag.

PS I am assuming that you reroll them in the original wrappers.

Jim

Yes I do reroll them in original roll- what would you suggest? I do take them into a neighboring Fed Disrtrict when deposit back into system so they go elsewhere away from my district. Have had boxes with marked coins some with quite few marks, but still find Silver.
 
I use the same rolls, but they cannot be mistaken as 'unsearched' because I put tape over the ends.
 
As long as you you marked all of the coins before re-rolling them it makes it OK. Thats what I do and never get my dumps back. :tard: :icon_jokercolor: :thumbsup:
 
"my worst production of Silver to date;"

I only wish I had a day like that........brinks has been HORRIBLE for weeks on end in my neck of the woods
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom