Brinks changed wrappings from clear plastic

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that Brinks in my area has changed their Dime boxes from the old see-thru plastic wrap to now a heavier white paper wrap ( with green & white stripes at the ends). It also appears that they are sucking off the silver. I use to get 2-3 per box, now almost all skunks (the last 16 boxes). Has anyone else seen these changes?

Upvote 0

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of them suck silver but they can not collect all of it.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have audited one of the armored services company and yes they can and have time to cull silver.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A guy I know that works for "Cummins " office machines (includes coin sorters & roll machines), says that cummins has developed a machine that can detect & extract silver coins. Daaa! Put two & two together, since they have to count the coins, why not extract silver while doing it. It could also happen at the coin rolling machine. Just a thought, with the age of high tech. Comments !

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that Brinks in my area has changed their Dime boxes from the old see-thru plastic wrap to now a heavier white paper wrap ( with green & white stripes at the ends). It also appears that they are sucking off the silver. I use to get 2-3 per box, now almost all skunks (the last 16 boxes). Has anyone else seen these changes?

Me and another person have searched close to 15k in dime boxes from brinks the clear plastic and have never found a single silver coin. Every location is different. Here paper produces.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting thread!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions