What's new

British Airways Airbus A380

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,875
Reaction score
76,326
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watching this massive British Airways Airbus A380 descend unbelievably low over the road before landing at Heathrow Airport felt completely unreal 😱✈️ The size, the sound, the presence… everything about this moment was absolutely mind-blowing!One of those aviation moments that makes your heart race every single time 🔥

I've seen Planes over Philly That Looked that Slow From afar.
I Figured Optical Illusion ? :o

 
 
Back when my children were little I used to go by some hamburger joint and buy a sack of burgers and drinks and we would go to a hillside veiwing area and sit and watch these planes comein or out while eating and listening to my scanner as they talk to the tower . My children liked doing this and gave me a mountment to relax...........:) That was a long time ago ! THANKS for the flashback of memories !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom